Take a Peek at the 2018 Acura TLX Interior
The 2018 Acura TLX interior proves performance isn’t all this sedan is good for, thanks to design and comfort details like:
- Milano leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable, heated and ventilated front seats with memory functionality
- Available ambient lighting in red LED or white
- Heated steering wheel and available heated rear seats
The 2018 Acura TLX’s commitment to pure performance find its way inside the cabin, particularly with the A-SPEC package, featuring:
- Aluminum footrest pad
- Black headliner
- Brushed-aluminum metal-look trim
- A-SPEC badging
- Black Alcantara or premium Red Leather with contrast stitching and piping
- Driver’s power thigh extension
- Wireless charger
- Red on black gauges
The 2018 Acura TLX interior would be nothing without the technologically advanced systems installed. All models are compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration, and the all-new On Demand Multi-Use Display proves quicker and more intuitive to navigate. Six unique camera views with the Surround View Camera allow for greater ease with parking, and various other driver assistance technologies work together to keep you aware whenever you hit the Silver Spring roads.
In addition to the A-SPEC package to enhance the 2018 Acura TLX interior, the other available packages give the cabin a boost, as well.
- Advance: Stay warm with six-level heated front seats and three-level heated rear seats, and take advantage of remote engine start to warm up the car ahead of time.
- Technology: With this package, you’ll get the 10-speaker ELS Studio Premium Audio System, a navigation system with AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with advanced Traffic Rerouting, GPS-linked climate control, HD radio, and more.
- Accessories: If individual add-ons are more your style, consider the 2018 Acura TLX interior accessories, like all-season floor mats and a heated steering wheel, among others.
Shop for the 2018 Acura TLX at Tischer Acura